Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lulu's Garden












When I was little my mom's best friend's husband called me Luler Guler. About ten years later, the grandkids shortened it to Lulu. Whew! How much more beautiful does that sound? I think I will name my first ever post "Lulu's Garden" because I feel much like I did as a child with this garden: so much to learn, but in the end, SO rewarding. Feel free to give me tips, send seeds, and follow my garden's progress. Unless, in a couple of weeks everything dies which obviously, so will this blog. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Kellie Berry said...

so fun!! can't wait to see!

 
At April 19, 2009 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Gordon Simonett said...

nice, Erinharvey!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home