Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tornado Watch and Flood Warnings

Well, at least this is a Virginia Spring that I won't forget. My bedroom opens up to the backyard and garden. I can just hear those little baby roots crying to me now wondering why the heck I decided to plant them when the monsoon was on its way. Ok, joke's over. I get that I need to learn how to let go and that this like every single other thing in life is out of my control! I wonder how many of these examples I have to be shown before I learn this hard lesson. Going to try to take deep yoga breaths and blow healing air out to what is now the water garden. Please send some positive energy up here to Virginia! At this point, just a flicker of sunlight would give me immense hope.

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Kellie Berry said...

it hasn't stopped raining here either but finally some sweet sunshine today! hang in there! it's amazin what those plants can do when they just naturally get watered and shoot up right before your eyes! i miss our garden this year! glad to watch yours grow!!! hope the sun comes out soon for you, lady!!

 
At May 7, 2009 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Barbara said...

I know, mine are screaming for some sunshine too. Was so hot today at NTG if I'd had a pool I would have gotten in. Remember what you and Shonna told your Dad when he had been out working in the heat all day. "It was so hot, we had to stay in the pool all day" LOL on to be so young and foolish!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home