Monday, June 22, 2009

On the go gardening-WOW

http://www.gardeners.com/Herb-Planting-Bag/VegetablePlanters_Cat%2C38-180%2Cdefault%2Ccp.html?SC=MNA7025C&utm_campaign=control&utm_source=direct&utm_content=plantingbagsfs&utm_medium=email

How unbelievably perfect is this for me? I just wonder what they had in mind with this. I mean, besides for people like me who seem to move every month or so, why exactly would you want a portable herb garden? Vacation? In case you get evicted? Maybe you take it with you while running errands in case you get a craving for some basil?

By the way, corn is huge. Tomatoes are small and still green. Picked two squash and ate one tonight and it tasted like a squash. 

Forgive my short words. Spent 6 hours in the Charlotte airport today when I was supposed to spend 1. 1!!! 

Pictures of trip home, mom's garden, and my veggies tomorrow. Keep checking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home