Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Birds and Busy Erin!



Hello Followers!

Everything has been put on hold with the garden these past few days. I have been extremely busy working towards better opportunities...hopefully more details on that soon! And, after fighting what I have been calling "allergies" for about 10 days now, I have finally given up and think I may be, uh....yes, a little under the weather. Despite this, I had a restful Sunday with plenty of sunshine and low humidity. Unfortunately, I had no energy to pick the ever growing weeds out of the garden, but will hopefully feel better soon. 

The birds hatched and as you can see-aren't they the ugliest little things? I have tons more pics to come of the now huge plants in the garden and of my recent visit to Roanoke and their farmer's market this past Saturday.

I am claiming positive hopes for tomorrow and appreciate your thoughts and prayers during the next few days. I promise to update tomorrow with more pics and hopefully more energy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home